Administrative HR Intern
Summary of Position
This paid, part time internship will be 20-25 hours a week. The Administrative HR Intern greets callers on the telephone and in person, routes calls as required, and performs various administrative HR duties as time permits. He/she handles all calls and visitors in a friendly, professional, positive and helpful manner. The Administrative HR Intern will be reporting to the Marketing / CRM Manager.
- Assisting with Marketing, Human Resources and other Administrative functions.
- Creating and maintaining applicant and personnel files.
- Sorting and organizing information and documents.
- Check and reconcile various items and reports.
- Creating and maintaining applicant files and personnel files.
- Organize binders, shelves and training books.
- Operates central telephone system; forward calls as required, greets visitors and responds to inquiries.
- Processes and posts all incoming and outgoing mail; notifies staff of packages and faxes.
- Maintains schedule of the conference room.
- Maintains inventory and an adequate level of general office supplies; assists with supply orders, distribution of administrative items, and invoices.
- Prepares necessary reports when needed.
- Handles minor accounting activities as needed, verifies and prepare shipping, courier, taxi, and other invoices for payment.
- Arranges ground transportation services and makes hotel reservations for staff and guests. Keeps the front desk neat. Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Background
- Experience: some relevant work experience preferred but not necessary
- Skills: Courteous, professional and pleasant manner; neat appearance; excellent and pleasant telephone skills, strong communication and Microsoft office suite skills, and positive and energetic interpersonal skills.
** PAID Internship / College Students are preferred.
** START DATE: JANUARY, 2017
Part Time Internship
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Relevant work experience preferred